Please note this page contains affiliate links. You can learn more from our disclosures.
Overview of Vitamix Pro 750
When I got my hands on the Vitamix Professional Series 750 back in 2014, I first noticed its sleek design. The unit I have is brushed stainless, which looks modern with its stainless steel look while fitting in nicely with my other kitchen appliances. As for the design, this model is intended to be low profile, making it a snug fit under most kitchen cabinets. The second thing I noticed was that this was the most powerful blender I’ve ever seen in action outside of a commercial space. While this is one of the older models now from Vitamix, it is still one of the most popular full-size Vitamix models on the market because it is such a versatile machine. If you are looking for more “bells and whistles” like digital displays then you may want to take a closer look at the Ascent series. Vitamix has also recently launched the new Propel series which includes a similar 750 model with a similar look, motor and functionality.
- Powerful Motor: The Pro 750 comes equipped with a 2.2 horsepower motor, which is more than capable of blending the toughest ingredients.
- Adjustable Speed: With a variable speed control and a pulse feature, I find it gives me the flexibility to fine-tune the texture of whatever I’m blending.
- Pre-programmed Settings: There are 5 settings for convenience, making tasks like making my morning smoothie, soups, and frozen desserts a breeze.
- Self-Cleaning: Just a drop of dish soap and warm water, and the self-cleaning feature helps the machine clean itself in under a minute.
- Multifunctional: It’s not just a blender; it can replace multiple kitchen tools.
- Durability: Built to last, and Vitamix backs that up with a good warranty.
- Large Capacity: The 64-ounce container is ideal for large batches.
- Price: It’s an investment.
- Not Dishwasher-Safe: While self-cleaning is straightforward, not being able to toss it in the dishwasher may be a downside for some.
Regarding its available colors, aside from brushed stainless, pearl gray, there are other options to match your kitchen’s decor, including red, black. white, and even a copper metal finish. Taking everything into account, the Vitamix Pro 750 strikes me as a high-performing, versatile blender that’s a solid investment for anyone serious about their blending needs.
Performance and Power
When I got my hands on the Vitamix Pro 750, I was eager to see if it lived up to its reputation for high performance and serious power. Let me walk you through what I’ve found about its blending efficiency, muscle under the hood, and ability to tackle some tough blending tasks. Again, with nearly 10 years of blending with this amazing machine under my belt, I can tell you this is by far the best blender I’ve ever used in my home kitchen.
With the Vitamix Pro 750, making smoothies is quick and effortless. This blender boasts impressive efficiency, taking just seconds to achieve a silky-smooth consistency. From personal experience, I can say that it consistently outperforms many other blenders I’ve tried in the past when it comes to speed and end-product texture. It breaks down ingredients impressively to get a uniform blend every time whether I use one of the preset functions or simply use the variable speed dial.
Motor and Horsepower
Here’s the deal: the Vitamix 750 is the model’s name, and the power comes from a robust 2.2 peak horsepower motor with 36000 RPM. Now, that might sound technical, but all you need to know is that it translates to around 1640 watts of blending might. That’s sufficient to handle heavy-duty mixing without flinching and ensures a long lifespan of the appliance.
Handling Tough Ingredients
Speaking of power, let’s talk about what can often be a blender’s nemesis: ice and tough ingredients. I’ve personally thrown everything at it – from frozen fruit to big, stubborn ice cubes. Each time, the Pro 750 powered through without stuttering, leaving me with perfectly crushed ice, creamy frozen desserts, and hot soups, heated directly by the friction from those speedy blades. It’s pretty impressive when you can go from snow-like ice to steaming soup all with one machine. This is a high-performance blender capable of replacing many of your home appliances like your ice cream maker or food processors.
Ease of Use Features
When I’m looking for a blender, I always check for features that make my life easier. The Vitamix Pro 750 doesn’t disappoint with its user-friendly design that’s focused on convenience.
The Vitamix Pro 750 makes it super easy to achieve consistent results with its 5 preset programs. Whether I’m making smoothies, hot soups, or frozen desserts, these settings are a one-touch solution to blending perfection. I particularly love the smoothie setting for its ability to blend everything to just the right texture. Creamy smoothies are always just a blend away.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Now, cleaning blenders can be a hassle, but not with this one. The Vitamix Pro 750 comes with a self-cleaning program that gets the job done in 60 seconds—just add warm water and a drop of dish soap. Cleanup is a breeze making this blender perfect for everyday use.
Control Panel and Settings
Accessibility is key, and the Vitamix Pro 750’s control panel is intuitive. The rotating dial lets me tweak the speed precisely, and the clear labelling means I’m never stuck figuring out which button does what, which is ideal for my fast-paced kitchen routines. The pulse control feature on the Pro 750 is another highlight. With just a quick tap on the pulse lever, I can layer chunky ingredients into smoother dishes or get a quick chop. It’s the little things like this that make the Vitamix Pro 750 not just a blender but a true kitchen companion.
Versatility and Accessories
When I got my hands on the Vitamix Professional Series 750, one of the first things I noticed was its sheer versatility. This isn’t just about blending smoothies; I’m talking hot soups, cashew butter, and even homemade dough for my favorite breadsticks. Let’s dig into the container and blade options, as well as the additional attachments that come with this bad boy. The Vitamix Tamper: Good news, it comes with the blender, and it lets me push down ingredients for a more consistent blend without having to stop the machine.
Container and Blade Options
The Vitamix Pro 750 comes standard with a low-profile 64-ounce container which makes it fit under most cabinets effortlessly. Inside, you’ll find aircraft-grade stainless steel blades that are designed to handle everything from pureeing sauces to crushing ice. The container’s design isn’t just for large batches but also works quite well when I’m making smaller servings.
- Dry Grains Container: For those into baking, the separately sold dry grains container is a game-changer. It’s specifically designed to grind whole grains into fresh flour and mix batter. And with the pulse button, I have complete control over the texture.
- Aer Disc Container: Unlike the traditional blade found in Vitamix containers, the Aer Disc is specifically designed to create foam and emulsify ingredients without pureeing them. This makes it perfect for making whipped cream, frothy lattes, lemonade, and even homemade salad dressings. This was a must-have for me when it was released. We often make Strawberry Lemonade as you can simply slice lemons and strawberries and add them to the jar or use the Aer Disc to “muddle” mint. It has also been great at frothing milk for my latte or cafe misto and has largely replaced my other frothers (manual and automated).
- Stainless Steel Container: A 48 oz container made from stainless steel, with stainless-steel blades, a BPA free plastic lid and compatible with all full-size Vitamix blenders. Many users of this container rave about how cold a smoothie or frozen cocktail is when made in this container. Another plus is that there is no worry about any staining of the container like there is with the full plastic containers. Both the container and lid can also be put in the dishwasher but the self-cleaning feature should also do the trick.
- Personal Cup Adaptor: I was gifted this adaptor by VItamix years ago and I’ve rarely used it. If I lived on my own, it may be of more use as it is a great adaptor to make smaller smoothies or homemade juices (like this Red Berry Beet Juice) in a container that can also double as a cup. Otherwise, I don’t see much use for this attachment in most day-to-day scenarios. The value for money is also not as high.
Price and Value
When I’m considering the Vitamix Professional Series 750, my top concerns are what I’ll be spending and what I’m getting in return. It’s a premium blender with a premium price tag, so let’s break down its cost and the value it promises.
Comparing the Vitamix Pro 750 to other blenders on the market, I find it falls on the higher end of the spectrum. At around $630, it’s definitely an investment. However, when I weigh its powerful 2.2 HP motor against some mid-range blenders, it stands out, particularly if I’m enthusiastic about durability and performance. Cheaper alternatives may be tempting, but I’ve found that they often don’t match up to the longevity and multitasking abilities of the Vitamix Pro 750.
Warranty and Support
A substantial part of this blender’s value is in the warranty. The Vitamix Pro 750 comes with a 7-year warranty, covering parts, performance, and even shipping costs for repairs. I consider this pretty impressive, given that many appliances have much shorter warranty periods. This long-term support reassures me about my blender’s future and tells me the company stands behind their product. And if I ever bump into issues, it’s comforting to know I have a solid support system to back me up. An option also exists to extend the warranty for an additional 3 years at a small cost. This could provide additional peace of mind when making this investment.
Recipes and Culinary Adventures
My kitchen escapades took an exciting turn when I brought home the Vitamix Professional Series 750. It’s a powerhouse for whipping up everything from smoothies to hot soups. I want to give you a taste of the culinary adventures you can have with this blender.
For breakfast, I often go for a green smoothie. With Vitamix’s powerful blades, I can blend spinach, kale, and fruits to a perfect consistency. It takes seconds, and I’m sipping on a nutrient-packed drink to start my day. Here’s a simple green smoothie recipe that doesn’t taste too green – My Spinach Berry Beet Smoothie.
For Lunch, I can quickly whip up this hot and tasty Blender Tortilla Soup. From start to finish in under 10 minutes. The friction of the blades gives me steaming hot soup right out of the container.
Conclusion on the Vitamix Pro 750
In conclusion, we love our Vitamix Pro 750 and have no regrets about the investment or the coveted space it takes up on our countertop. We have recommended this model to family and friends and since we use it regularly, it has more than paid for itself over the last 10 years.