Making snacks, beverages and meals doesn't have to be difficult or time-consuming. Take the blender out of storage and give it a prominent place on your kitchen counter. We use our Vitamix Pro 750 blender to test most of these recipes but any high-powered blender should be able to achieve similar results. Let's get started!
Our most popular recipes over the last 90 days:
- The Best Strawberry Lemonade
- Frozen Lime Margarita Recipe (Made in our Vitamix with Whole Limes)
- The Best Frozen Paloma - A Twist on Classic Tequila Cocktail
- The Best Berry Beet Juice Recipe (aka the Best Red Juice)
- Alcoholic Raspberry Lemonade Moscato Slush
- Tortilla Blender Soup
- Chocolate Matcha Latte (Tea Latte)
- Vanilla Strawberry Beet Smoothie
Smoothies and Bowls
We love smoothies whether sipping through a straw or spooning from a bowl~!
See more Smoothie Recipes →
Winter Warming Drinks (Non Alcoholic)
Warm beverages are perfect for cozy winter evenings at home or pour in a travel mug and take them on the go. Hot Chocolates, non-traditional lattes, and ciders are perfect for this time of year.
See more Beverage Recipes →
Blender Soups, Dips and Snacks
You might be surprised by what you can make in your blender or food processor.