There are so many things to like about the weather getting warmer. For me, icy blended drinks are at the top of the list. With the weather reaching 30 degrees Celsius this week we've been blending up a storm. Who wants a hot coffee or tea when you are trying to keep cool and refreshed? If you need a little inspiration, here are some great blended coffee and tea drinks to get you started.
Coffee and Tea Blended Drinks
- Homemade Blended Iced Coffee from 52 Kitchen Adventures - just four simple ingredients.
- Cold Brew Mocha Frappe from Minimalist Baker - make some milk cubes stat! Look how good this looks. Photo below from @Minimalist Baker.
- Iced Matcha Latte from Blender Happy - a great introduction to the world of matcha.
- Strawberry Iced Tea Slushie from Women's Day - this simple but tasty drink has no added sugar.
- Mixed Berry Iced Tea from Blender Happy - a great way to use flavored tea to spice up your summer drink.
- If you are like me and just can't get enough coffee then you must try one of these 12 Iced Coffee Drinks That Taste Like A Million Bucks curated by Shadi HasanzadeNemati and shared via Buzzfeed.
- Coffee Smoothie anyone? Try this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Coffee Smoothie
- Or if you don't like chocolate and peanut butter (say what?) then try this Coffee Smoothie from JamieOliver.com.
Stay tuned for more of my favorite blended drinks for summer. My blender is working overtime!